Horses and Chickens, Sidewalks and Subways...no matter where you call home, a Mom's Heart Beats the Same

Saturday, April 7, 2012

He Is Risen Indeed!

Right after we put it together.
We used a jelly roll pan, an old candle holder, some rocks form a jar which held a candle.
We purchased the dirt and grass seed.

Here is our (pinterest) "Grace Garden"

Country Mom and I were giggling about how millions of homes across the planet will have some variation of these little empty tombs as their Easter table centerpiece thanks to pinterest.

After we laughed, I thought..."how awesome! little sprouts of worship in homes across the land!" What a beautiful picture to think that these little projects will grace many tables...right next to the ham and twice baked potatoes!

Lord Jesus, you conquered sin & death.

"I'll never know how much it cost to see my sin upon that cross"

Odes asked me tonight as I was tucking him in for sleep "Mommy! Is God dead?"
"Oh no sweet son! Jesus paid the price for our sin on calvary, but he is very much alive. He has won the victory and death has no sting!"

He Is Risen! He Is Risen Indeed!




No comments:

Post a Comment